We are pleased to announce that our staff has completed a product review on the much-anticipated product - the Vertetrac. This unit comes all the way from Israel, and represents an important shift in rehabilitative medicine. The Vertetrac is a mobile medical device that helps decompress the lumbar spine. Unlike other decompression devices, the Vertetrac allows the patient to participate in active rehab while wearing the unit (as shown in this picture). The ability to engage in therapeutic activities during spinal decompression is a breakthrough that ChiroHub had to see.
Meditrac was kind enough to send us a temporary unit for testing. We were very pleased with the product. It is well built, easy to use, and effective. For a more thorough analysis, please view our Video Product Review on our YouTube Channel.
- Allows lateral flexion
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Attractive and professional design
- Maintains lumbar lordosis during decompression
- Allows active rehab during decompression
- A bit expensive for some patients ($1,200 - though insurance may help)
- For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website at www.meditrac.co.il